Sara Carbonero - my stylemate

I love love looove Sara Carbonero's style but I'm not objective because I prefer similar outfits and colours.
02.09.2011
Moreover, I wish I could be so beautiful as she is. I am familiarized with her wardrobe and now I can give some piece of advice for those who would like to dress like she does.





                      The components of Sara's style are:
  •                       colours: grey, brown, khaki
  •                       boots, wedges
  •                       leather jackets
  •                       Chanel bags, vintage bags
  •                       jeans
  •                       long cardigans
  •                       sublte floral patterns
                 Although she can afford expensive clothes she can be often seen in chain shops such as Zara, Calzedonia and Mango but she claims her favourite brand is Diesel.
                 I prepared two outfits  a' la Sara. I hope she would like them. Hey Sara, if you ever read this let me know if you would wear them. We could go shopping together and become friends ;) Wait, I don't need such an attractive friend.

Sara Carbonero- cinnamon


Acne studded leather jacket
$2,673 - my-wardrobe.com

Rag Bone orange legging
$176 - rag-bone.com

Isabel Marant knee high leather boots
$1,630 - barneys.com

Miss Selfridge leather satchel
£35 - missselfridge.com

Red scarve
topman.com

Gucci leather glove
$375 - net-a-porter.com

Sara Carbonero style - fall 2011


Vionnet floral blouse
$589 - theoutnet.com

Diesel
$180 - diesel.com

Proenza Schouler lace up high heels
$635 - mytheresa.com

Elliott Lucca fringe handbag
€289 - pret-a-beaute.com

Comments