Bar Refaeli's style is improving


Bar Refaeli (26) has a gently tanned face with cute freckles, amazing eyes and thick hair. She looks healthy and natural. I really admire Bar Refaeli's appearance but I think that she has got no fahion taste. Sometimes her outfits are tacky. It would be easier to list her bad fashion choices than the good ones. But this autumn she picked a few outfits that are actually pretty cool. These are:



Here in Marchesa dress, her legs look quite ok in nude pumps. A person who has introduced nude pumps should be blessed :) I hope they will be always in fashion and always available in shops. I never have enough of them.



Again in Marchesa. The dress is lovely, the girl is lovely but her hands look chubby here. But still I like how she looks in this dress . If you would like to wear a similar evening outfit but you need something more practical, look at a set that I prepared:
Bar Refaeli inspired - Ruffled Clubbing


Marc Jacobs v neck tank top
$278 - theoutnet.com

River Island skinny fit jeans
£45 - riverisland.com

Brian Atwood leather bootie
$1,880 - net-a-porter.com

DKNY shoulder handbag
$285 - bloomingdales.com





Her eyes look stunnig when matched with grey clothes. Thanks to grey colour of the top, the pink doesn't look tacky. However, I think the trousers are a bit too long, we can't even notice her shoes.




And finally, a casual outfit. I like the tailoring of the top. Definitely, I could wear this set.



I hope that next time her style will be even better. Call me Bar, I'll give you some hints;). 



Comments